Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

14 Great Bible Verses To Read Before Bed...

If you're looking for verses of the Bible to read before bed, you've come to the right place. I've put together a list of 14 wonderful Bible verses you can read before bed. Some of these verses deal with getting a good night sleep, and others remind you that you are loved by God and that He has promised to take care of you. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope they are able to put your mind at ease when you lay your head down to sleep tonight.

Bible Verses To Read Before Bed...


Proverbs 3:24


"When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and they sleep shall be sweet."

bible verse prayer before bed


Psalm 4:8


"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."

Psalm 132:4-5


"I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find out a place for the Lord, and habitation for the mighty God of Jacob."

Psalm 3:5


"I laid me down and slept; I awaked, for the Lord sustained me."

John 3:16


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

2 Corinthians 13:13


"All the saints salute you."

Psalm 63:5-8


"My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and mediate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me."

Psalm 131:2


"Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child."

Matthew 6:34


"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Matthew 11:28-30


"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light."

1 Thessalonians 5:18


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

Psalm 119:148


"Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word."

bible verse before sleep

John 14:27


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Psalm 116:7


"Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee."

In The End...


Rest easy tonight knowing that the God of all creation loves you and will take care of you. Buy for now, and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment