Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

14 Bible Verses About Encouragement...

There are many times in life when we feel warn down and just lack the motivation to keep going and keep striving toward whatever task is placed before us. God is aware that we can sometimes feel this way and throughout the Bible there are verses that we can use for encouragement to keep striving to be better Christians, but also to keep striving to accomplish our goals in life as well. To help you out in this area, I decided to collect 14 of the best Bible verses I could find about encouragement. I hope you enjoy them!

Bible Verses To Encourage You To Keep Going...


1 Corinthians 9:24


"know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain."


don't give up bible verses


Psalm 37:24


"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."

Psalm 55:22


"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."

Psalm 18:2


"the Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

Deuteronomy 31:6


"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Isaiah 12:2


"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."

2 Timothy 4:7


"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith"

Matthew 19:26


"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

Philippians 4:6


"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Isaiah 41:10


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

2 Chronicles 15:7


"Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded."

1 Thessalonians 5:11


"Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."

bible verses about faith and strength


Philippians 4:13


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Deuteronomy 31:8


"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."

In The End...


I think the Saint Paul in his letter to the Philippians sums it up pretty nicely when he says "I can do all things through Christ who strengths me".  This is something we should remember when we're trying to find encouragement. In addition to that, if you'd like to she more Bible verses about encouragement, I suggest you check out this blog which has a really large list of verses. I hope you like it, and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment