Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

13 Comforting Bible Verses For Loss...

If you're going through a loss right now, I want you to know that I'm sorry about that and that you are in my prayers. I prayer that God will give you direction, comfort, love, and strength right now. And I hope you'll place your trust in Him and His mercy and divine plan for all of us. Here are a few verses that I hope will give you a little of comfort.

Bible Verses If You're Dealing With A Loss...


Luke 20:36


"Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

bible verses dealing with loss

Psalm 147:3


"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

Luke 4:18


"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised"

John 16:22


"And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you."

Revelation 21:4


"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Psalm 73:26


"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever."

Psalm 46:1


"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

John 14:27


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Psalm 34:18


"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."

John 14:1-2


"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

Luke 6:21


"Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh."

Matthew 5:1-3


"And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

bible verses about life after death

Psalm 119:114


"Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word."

In The End...


I hope these pieces of scripture were able to give you at least a little bit of comfort during this difficult time. Remember to keep praying and keep trying to trust in God because he will get you through it. And remember what Jesus said, "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment