Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

12 Bible Verses Before Surgery...

If you or a loved one is about to go through surgery, he first thing I want to say is that my prayers are with you. It can be an incredibly difficult thing to go through, and my prayer is that God will see you or your loved one safely through it. In addition to that, I want you to know that God loves you, and that He will always be with you no matter what. To help remind you of this and perhaps give you a bit of comfort, here are 12 Bible verses that you might find helpful before surgery.

Bible Verses Before Surgery...


Psalm 147:3


"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

prayer before surgery for a friend

Psalm 30:2


"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."

1 John 5:14-15


"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

*Remember to keep your prayers up, because Go truly hears you, and ask friends and family to pray for you too. Prayer is extremely powerful.

Psalm 50:15


"And call upon m in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

Psalm 56:3


"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."

*Do your best to trust in God because he cares for you.

Isaiah 40:29


"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."

Jeremiah 30:17


"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."

Deuteronomy 31:8


"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."

Isaiah 41:10


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed: for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

*Try not to be afraid because God is on your side and He will give you strength.

Psalm 9:10


"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee."

what does the bible say about surgery


Psalm 41:3


"the Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness."

In The End...


Remember, God loves you and He will not abandon you. Keep your faith in Him. Keep praying to Him. Keep reading the Bible, and try to do your best to trust in Him. I hope you were able to get a little bit of comfort from the wonderful verses of the Bible and If you'd like to see more verses on this topic I recommend you go to perfectbibleverses.com for a really big list. God Truly Bless you and protect you during this difficult time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment